Bookswarm is sponsoring Bookmachine’s next Unplugged event in May, part of an event series which celebrates the culture of collaboration within the publishing industry.
Speakers are invited along to talk openly about their publishing experiences and the big projects they’ve worked on: what they’ve done well, what they’ve learned, and what they’ll do differently next time.
It’s a chance to meet others facing similar work challenges, in a strictly informal setting. Speakers at the next event will be:
- Host – Anna Lewis (Inspirational entrepreneur; co-founder of Valobox and CompletelyNovel)
- Robert Paul Weston (Published author with experience of working in publishing, film and TV)
- Suzanne Kavanagh (aka @sashers; Director of Marketing at ALPSP with tons of publishing experience)
- Paul Rhodes (15 years of publishing experience with experience of working with top games IP)
- Showcase – Sophie O’Rourke (Business Development Manager at EMC Design; ad-hoc BookMachine contributor)
Come along to see them, and meet Bookswarm’s Simon Appleby too.